I’m sure I’ve mentioned this before and I’m sure I’ll mention it again: I hate cooking! Unfortunately, it’s a necessary evil. Therefore, when I cook a meal, I want it to be easy. I’ve been known to use my slow cooker for most of the meals I cook; it’s rare for me to just use my oven. That said, the recipe I’m sharing today is for a meal that’s made in the oven, and it’s super easy! Trust me, if I can make it and be happy with it, so can you. My husband and I really enjoyed this and I’m planning on making it again later this week.
4 boneless pork chops
1 Tbs olive oil
1 1/2 Tbs yellow mustard
2 Tbs Worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp black pepper
3 cloves garlic, chopped
1 onion, sliced and/or chopped
1. In a large bowl, whisk olive oil, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper together.
2. Take one pork chop, place it in the marinade, turn it over to ensure both sides are coated, then place it in a Ziploc bag. Repeat until all pork chops are in the bag. Once all of the pork chops are in the bag, pour the remaining marinade into the bag on top of the pork chops.
3. Chop the garlic cloves, and slice or chop your onion and place on top of pork chops in Ziploc bag. Zip up the bag and give it a good shake to mix everything up.
4. Place in the refrigerator. Any length of time is fine, the longer the better because it gives the pork chops time to really soak up the flavor of the marinade. I put mine in the refrigerator at noon and took it out to bake at 4:30PM.
5. Dump all ingredients into a baking dish, cover with foil, and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
All done! Serve and enjoy. We had ours with boiled potatoes, roasted broccoli, and corn. It was delicious!